Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Keeping Warm

It's snowing.
It's 7 degrees.
I don't want to leave the house.
Not even to take Sophie to school.
I decided I want soup for dinner.
A nice creamy, chicken soup.
So, I'm trying a new recipe.
And it's made in the crockpot!
I think crockpot cooking is perfect for the cold.
Maybe that's because the food usually cooked in it is comforting.
Anyway, back to the recipe...
It's Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup.
From Semi-Homemade w/Sandra Lee
You can go here if you want to check it out.
I'll let you know how it tastes.

1 comment:

  1. Delish!!! I highly reccommend the recipe. I used peas instead of celery, 2 chicken breasts instead of the rotisserrie chicken, and thyme and parsley as the herbs. Tasty, tasty, tasty! With some fresh baked bread and a little salad it was the perfect meal!

    ReplyDelete