Monday, February 2, 2009

Homemade Peanut Buttercups

I know this isn't a supper, but I figured it is always nice to have something after supper too.
1 bag of Hershey Kisses
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup powder sugar
1 TBS butter/margarine, softened
1 bag of choc chips (or a 2nd bag of kisses)
small baking cups
Line a muffin tin with the small baking cups. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth. Using a small pastry brush coat the inside of paper cups. Refrigerator for 20 minutes and repeat (I wish now I had repeated this a few times to make the wrapper thicker, stronger and yummier) Make sure there are no thin spots. Refrigerate over night or until firm.
Peel the paper from the chocolate cups.
Beat peanut butter, powder sugar and butter together with electric mixer until smooth. Spoon into chocolate cups and top with a kiss. cover. store in refrigerator until ready to eat.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are my new hero! I mean, it was pretty close before, but this definitely seals the deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you!!!!! I think dessert was a great idea. Those look absolutely delicous, do you want to send me some:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete