Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Some Yummy New Finds!

I've been trying a lot of new recipes lately .
Some of which are healthier, others just because they sound/look yummy.
I LOVE food blogs.
I think I may even call it a hobby.
I have come to love recipe hunting and menu planning!
Crazy I know, but I love food!
I figured I would share my new finds with you all.
I also love that you can go to one food blog and then find
a MILLION others!
Happy Eating:
Sweet and Sour Chicken
Noodles and Gravy (tonight)
Brined Baked Chicken (this will be Sunday dinner)
Navajo Tacos
Shrimp Fajitas (tomorrow)

1 comment:

  1. I made the Noodles and Gravy from BetterThanMyMothers tonight. It was really good. My one qualm would be that it didn't make a whole lot. I will definitely make it again and use 1.5 lbs of beef next time and add a little more water. Not sure if my crock just cooks really hot or what.

    ReplyDelete