Sunday, January 10, 2010

Long Time No Recipes?

I'm ready to get back into this blog, anybody else? I have been trying a lot of new recipes that I need to share! Plus, I figure it will give me something worthwhile to do!
The first will be Chicken and Dumplings. This is a new favorite of ours, it's a crockpot meal and it's REALLY simple! And Yummy to boot!
1/2 lb chicken breast (I use the breast tenders) uncooked
1 cup each, celery, carrots, onion
1/4 cup flour
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup milk
Dash each of salt and pepper
1 tube Pilsbury (or the like) biscuits, cut into strips
Place chicken, and veggies in crockpot. Mix liquids and salt and pepper. Add to crokpot. Cook on high 6-8 hours, 2 hours before serving, cut up biscuits and add to pot, leave on top or stir into gravy (I prefer it this way!). The bisuits may seem a little wierd, but they make a tasty noodle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment